Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Monday, September 26, 2005

Welcome to my humble cubicle...

My large, spacious cubicle is located in PG 5.1, Intel Bayan Lepas, Penang, West Malaysia, South East Asia.... ok ok.. i know i can go on and on with this crap... kekeke... just to share with you guys, my working environment now...
My cubicle, there's my cabinet on the left then my pc at the corner with my stuffs, and drawer hiding behind my chair and also, my umbrella for rainy days!

My... food cabinet... let's see what's in it...ok... my mushroom soup in a mug from tesco, my campbell's both chicken and mushroom soup in the mug, in that box with a yellow bow image, got instant coffee, milo, ice lemon tea, sugar, nestum, quaker oat instant porridge, above the box are some love letters, both strawberry and chocolate flavour, some nuts, in that white box are some biscuit stick dipped in chocolate, strawberry and milk flavour dippings, u know, the giant version of Rocky/Pocky, then i have this lychee rose tea, strawberry tea, jasmine green tea and some plain tea, 3 cup noodles and last but not least, a packet of tissue to wipe my mouth after induldging in any of those mentioned.. kekeke...

my.. er... hehe....cabinet.. where ppl usually put their files... i put my .. hehe.. food stock!!

my Mini pantry... haha... my box of sweets, my cup for hot drinks and my felton bottle for cold drinks....

Stationaries corner....


My ergonomics chair with Mr. Crabby, the pillow!



My KukuMalu stationaries box where i put all my daily use stationaries!

My stationaries box.... some cannot fit in, have to throw them in the drawer!


My KukuMalu's white board... very cutesy, some with the 2 magnets, a white board marker with a magnetic cap which explains why the pen is stick on the board, then the white board duster... hm.. it's on the tip of the cover.. cute eh.. keke....


hehe... unfinished Foh San's pandan with 1 yolk mooncake! but managed to finish it the very next day!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home