Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Graduation photos

Time to post grad pics for u all to see!! It was a great ceremony. Everyone was happy and smiling, all being proud of what we've achieved..Was a really good day!

Me receiving my testamur..a bit blur, cos my bro was snapping from far far away! I should have taken my camera to the front with me, but stupidly left my camera at home.

Me
infront of one of the most popular places to take photos in uni.

Below are just a few pics with frens.

Me and Lee Ping
(I'm pretty sure u all can recognize her, ya?)

Shin Yi and Me

Pei Chen, Zaida and Me

Me and Pei Wen

Me and Ann (she's from China)

Kathryn and Me (she's from Vietnam)

Mersy and Me (she's from Indo).
My hair in this pic cacat already..cos i just took out the cap..that's y look cacat-ed.

Lee Chin and Me.
Lee Chin is Lee Ping's sister. I used to live just beside their house. Not anymore, but i often go over to their place.

Lee Chin, Pei Chen and Me.
Pls ignore the background.

Lee Chin's parents, Lee Chin, Me and my parents.

My family and Zaida's family.

The strangest thing actually happened. I knew Zaida for quite some time now. What we both didnt know was that our dad were childhood frens!! So they met at the graduation..which was a coincidence..hehe..small world huh!

There's actually more pics, but it's in my fren's camera. He hasn't sent it to me yet unfortunately. Professional photography prints are not yet ready. So can't post them for u all to see. Sorry!

Anyways, that's all for the moment. Sydney pictures will be up tmrw hopefuly. Forgive me, i'm pretty bz these few days. So till then, cheerios!!

4 Comments:

  • At Friday, December 23, 2005 8:26:00 AM, Blogger Wenlynn said…

    Finally ur pics are up.. haha... bet ur parents were really proud of you!! haha... congrats again!! the world is always tat small... i met a lot of ppl which i got to know that he/she related to the family or childhood fren so n so....like the song goes, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all.... hahaha

     
  • At Saturday, December 24, 2005 6:59:00 PM, Blogger *JaNicE* said…

    sorry la wen, me very bz lor..parents to entertain, christmas preparation, working somemore..seriously lack of rest these past couple of weeks. N yes! its a small world after all.

    hu nee, don't worry, time passes really quickly!! 2005 is almost over d!! just a few more days, before u know it, u've graduated already! seriously! hehe

     
  • At Monday, December 26, 2005 10:13:00 PM, Blogger J-May said…

    CONGRATS JANICE!!! i am too waiting for 'THE DAY'...my parents starting to nag me about it... :( anyways, congrats again my dear!!

     
  • At Tuesday, December 27, 2005 4:34:00 PM, Blogger *JaNicE* said…

    Thx u all!! love u gurls heaps!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home