Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Do you remember this kid???? (hahaha)

Hey peeps! sorry that I had been dissappeared from the blogging scene...busy ma...this n that...u all know la...even thou I was having my holiday, but still I have to help my parents (pretending to be kuai kia merrr... :P) Anyways, I am back in Perth. U all don cry for me ma... hahaha.... I will be back in no time!

My purpose of bloggin now is not to talk about myself....read the heading plss.... Probably none of u realised that one of my family member appeared in The Star on the 14th Feb (Valentine's Day). Hehehe....of cos la...that person grew so differently now .....from retardedly brat to a funky still retardedly punk....hahahha....donno wat i'm talking about....still donno who i am talking about ah??? u know, that kid....my cousin....the 'pai si' like hell one......ah goh's favourite boy! hahahhahahahha.....of cos , the one n only AH HONG la.....kkakakakakkakaka! Yup, he was in The Star ohh...but don worry la...he's in the paper not because he 'naik kereta roti' or anythin illegal la....hahahha....his mum's thought that as well when I told her! hahahhaa so funnie!

This is the article I got from The Star Online.....

Wearing hearts on their heads
PENANG: In a bold declaration of their affection, hair stylist Kevin Cheah, 20, and sales assistant Kiki Tan, 22, had their hair styled like hearts specially for Valentine's Day.
We have heard of couples wearing their hearts on their sleeves but with Kevin and Kiki it is a case of wearing them on the back of their heads.
The trendy couple have been together for three years and had their hair done yesterday by Hair Imperial salon owner and head stylist Austin Ooi, 36.
“We are both from Alor Star. I was a deejay then and she was a singer at the club I was working in,” Kevin said.
“I guess I fell in love with everything about her – her beautiful face, her lovely voice and her sweet nature.
“It was actually Austin's idea to give us 'Valentine cuts' and I thought it would be fun especially since I am also in the business of creative hair styling,” he said, adding that he is a spontaneous person and will play it by ear when it comes to tonight's romantic agenda.
It took Ooi only about two hours to complete his ‘labour of love' but the couple will definite- ly be making some heads turn when they celebrate their love and romance tonight.
Funny horr.....but then inside....i am a lil bit proud of him la....cos soon he'll be a boss of his 1st very own hair saloon in Alor Setar....so u guys have to go n 'pong chan' him! hehehe.....

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home