Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Heya people!!! Sorry I haven't been writing. Trying to find time and topic. Okay, the latter is a lie. Hahaha... It seems that I have so much to say and catch up with, yet not knowing where to start. So, let's start with life here. Busy and boring. Somehow, I've turned quite boring too. By the way, don't start snickering! I've turned more boring than I used to be. Anyway, very single now with real difficulties finding someone in London! It's a place whereby you get to see good looking people. Period. Nothing more than that! Darn!!!

Well, other than that, days have been busy. Going to hospital early in the morning and coming back late, which spares me no time to study and no time for myself.

Honestly, I don't really like life in a foreign land, surviving by myself. I miss Malaysia, and certainly, home. But well, I love the shopping here... real good sales, one which is on now. And it's like... up to 75% discount on the nice expensive items too, although some remain expensive after being discounted and therefore, non-buyable. Hehe...

Let me think... What else about my life? I have fewer friends now, but they are good friends. But well... I'm not having the kinda fun we used to have though. What we had was irreplaceable and I love you guys man!!! Hahaha

Actually, my life's pretty boring... Oh... been going to church for the past 3 years and yeah, a Christian now. It used to be totally and utterly impossible but well... I suppose God has a way with things and people, which is good. Coz' right now, I do need His intervention in some areas of my life. By the way, I am doing my Obstetrics and Gynaecology rotation right now, and I'll get to deliver some babies later on!! So excited, although it might repel me from getting pregnant in future. Well people, till then! Adios

3 Comments:

  • At Saturday, October 01, 2005 9:45:00 PM, Blogger J-May said…

    Neong Shuet Ching....miss u girl!!!!!me also single now...but no good looking ppl to look at, so u r more lucky than me...Perth so boring!

     
  • At Saturday, October 01, 2005 10:43:00 PM, Blogger *JaNicE* said…

    Missing u too!! wow doing O&G this rotation huh..maybe follow dad's footsteps later on?? take care ah neong...hehehe

     
  • At Sunday, October 02, 2005 1:02:00 AM, Blogger Su En said…

    hey there neong!!! well...we're gonna have a good long chit chat when you come back soon. oh, so you're gonna be a gynae, just like ur dad...well, you told me about being a childrens' doc (forget the exact name)..but i guess you can always change your ways and choices :)
    i'll talk to you later...enjoy yourself okay? have fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home