Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

FINALLYYYYY!!!! The return of Siao Ah May! *cheng cheng cheng*


Heheheheh.......kan tiok title but that's how to catch all of the attention ma! Anyways, after i suffered for so so so fukin long for my bloddy shits exams.....i can finally have a lil' peace and start paaaarrrrteeeeeey! i already did! today i finished my last paper at 10.45 am and i went straight to city to do a bit of shopping...... 1st i got sum bday gift for my little housemate (she's only a kid ma....so, little la!) and i swore to myself not to buy anything else.....but itchy itchy hands.....couldn't stop myself so i bought 3 tops! kekekekkekekke.....cheap cheap ma..... so ya....there i was walking around the city wif the weather of freaking 34 celcius! i am getting so dark i can blend together wif the Aborigines here! haha! then came home by bus, a hell ride! it took about 40 minutes to get me from city to my house......and i was so tired i actually snoozed off for few minutes....cos i didnt sleep for like almost 36 hours and still in counting! i drank too much Red Bull dee..... reached home.....greeted by anxious little girl wif no front teeth! hahahha...... she dropped all her teeth....too much sugar i think! so let me introduce my little housemate.....
MISS TERINA CHAN

Cute or not!?she's 5 yr old now....oh, ya can see on the cake (which was bigger than her head~!) its a yummy cake....named Double Chocolate Layer Chocolate Mouse Cake wif a splash of cheery syrup......sounded heavenly eyyy..... yummm.....*scooping a big bite into my mouth* More pictures......

This is the little girl's mummy.....TINA....my housemate! she's 28 and a proud single mum....! hahaha....looked at Tina's face while cutting the cake, she couldn't wait to sunk her teeth into the cake tat's why she quickly took over the cake cutting....and me taking the pics while my mouth started to drool....that smell of fresh chocolate!!..... yuummmmm *another big bite to my mouth* hahhaha...... then...............

Of cos me ler!

Aiihhh.....see also kek sim, after so hard trying to lose about 2 kg i gained back like almost 5kg! wat the hell!? and of cos last but not least........

My coco....hhehhe she's part of the family ma, of cos got her in the pic!summore she got a small slice of cake too.....lucky bitch! could have been my additional piece ma! :(

Thats about it for today...... 2 celebrations; Terina's bday and my freedom from books and assignments!

Been exporing a new online game lately.... MAPLE STORY ...... quite a nice game and its cute 2!

Oklerrr.....next time....maybe my rave post will be my next one! btw *Zzzzzzzzz*

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home