Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas 2005

Christmas this year was absolutely fabulous..mom and dad spent Christmas here. Unfortunately for my younger brother, he could not make it to Melbourne this trip.

The Christmas tree in my home. I particularly love this picture..i love how the lights are reflected..Of all shots i've taken of the tree, i like this the best!!
Full view of the tree with the pressies n all...
Zooming in to get a better shot of the pressies!! haha!!
Me & the tree & the pressies
Mom & Dad & the tree & the pressies
Group pic..this one blocking all the pressies! So, u can see what we did in the next pic!
Yeah! we brought most of the pressies in front of us! lol..
Busy opening gifts!
Still busy opening gifts...
Table setting for Christmas eve dinner at my home.
Group pic before dinner
Christmas Day lunch table setting at my mom's cousin's house
Food!! Glorious food!! We had turkey too!! *yums*
Group photo! There's 3 families in this pic, mine, n my mom's 2 cousin's families.
I love this group pic very very very much! It turned out really professional. We set the timer for this one. This was taken at my mom's aunt's place (She's sitting next to my mom). Mom has 2 cousins in this photo too (one's standing next to my bro - Johnny, n the other behind my mom's aunt in black- Carol). We went to their house for tea. My mom was meeting Johnny after 30 years!! I was meeting him for the first time..

So yea, it turned out to be a great christmas. Too bad my younger brother wasn't with it. Or else it would have been perfect! Can't wait for next christmas!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home