Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Pecah Kepala = PECAHLA... hahaha

i was talking to one of my buyers.... then mentioning about undecided on something and i said "ya la.. asyik duk fikir aje... tak tau apa nak buat kan... fikir sampai PECAHLA!!" then she ask me "apa pecah pulak?"... muahahaha... then i said "takde la.. nak cakap pecah kepala" then tepuk my belakang then gelak at me.. saying apa la u ni... but then, the moment i said "pecahla" it brought me back when we were in secondary school.. can't remember what we were talking but this word, if i'm not mistaken, come from janice.. muahaha.. correct me if i'm wrong.. sometimes i cannot remember everything ler.. hehe.... anyways, it made me laugh for quite some time before i cooled down n resume my work.. hahaha...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home