Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Finally, i bought a new bed!

Finally, i got myself a new bed, and a new matress.... Janice n Jmay have slept on the old matress before, if u girls can remember but it's history now...... haha... so waiting my the arrival of a new bed n matress, or course i got rid of everything and clean the whole space.... no more spring matress and no more sleeping on the floor... hehe
jeng jeng jeng.... got myself a new fibre matress.. very hard one.. haha.. like sleep on kayu... but good for posture... and haha... new bed must have new bed sheet... and a new bed which is very simple, no designs, nothing, just as i like it.. keke...

Cute or not??? my girraffe bed sheet... and it matches my computer chair.. the yellow chair... hehehe....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home