Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Sunday, March 05, 2006

I Met an IDIOT man today...

*note.. this post is typed, with full blast anger.. mind my language ya.... i am just to pissed... but haha.. guess i'm not the unlucky ones this week... my sis met 3 mother fuckers this week... i met only 1... which enough to make me all fumed up.. imagine 3..... i might have just get someone killed...!

actually, it's nothing serious to me until... until... hmmph... i was actually at BJC with my sis n bro walking n walking and then decided to get ourselves some waffles cos we can actually smell the inviting aroma from 10 metres away... so ppl were walking around, pretty packed at that area, so i stopped there n stood in front of leomag(the stall selling the waffles) and then suddenly i felt something knocked my ankle from my back... so i lift up my leg n looked behind.. so there was this guys with his wife n kids.. a lot of kidsss.. ok.. forget about his freaking kids.. they'll turn out like their idiot dad anyway... so there he was, pushing a stroller and his fucking stroller banged my angkle... no big deal i know... it wasn't painful anyway.. but what fumed me up was...instead of apologise, he said " har.. lain kali berdiri tengah jalan lagi.." where i was not standing in the middle of the way...my sis was shocked too and i was like you mother fucker... (in my heart of course...) followed by series of foul languages... phai seh phai seh.. but was too tu lan oredi... cannot tahan... i know la i lain bangsa...but is it so hard to apologise? or just to say excuse me... what fucking idiot brain he has.... i was so pissed of.. what i have in mind was actually all evil wicked thoughts of him getting run over by a car or a bike then the person who ran him over said those freaking words.. "har, lain kali berdiri tengah jalan lagi...padan muka hang, tak mati pun tak guna.." kurang ajar punya... and he's not even a teenager or kids or whatsoever.. he's a man with wife n kids... a grown up man.. don have brain izzit? this is how he educate his kids.... wawasan 2020... malaysia maju MY FOOT la like that is everyone behave that way! then there was also this group of youngster standing behind my sis.. i don know what they were doing but my sis complained that one of them were coughing behind her and which is very near to her, she can feel the air behind her neck... what fucking idiot would do that when he have so big space behind him... can't he turn around or close his mouth or something... why wanna get all the bacteria from his freaking ugly dirty yucky shitty mouth to stick on ppl's hair or somehting... so rude and uncivilised ppl nowadays.. they think this is they country cos it's named after their race... my foot la! i don mean to offend any other ppl being slightly racist or what, but some of these ppl have gone too far... i am also a malaysian... people are to be treated equally and with respect no matter what race they are... i am just so pissed... i told my sis... i am so gonna blog about this later... grrrrrrr!!!!



3 Comments:

  • At Monday, March 06, 2006 10:14:00 AM, Blogger *JaNicE* said…

    huh!! tell me bout meeting idiots..i had the misfortune of personally getting to know and discover one..idiots like them should just rot in hell!!

     
  • At Tuesday, March 07, 2006 11:59:00 AM, Blogger Ling Wei said…

    If i were u, i will sure scold u, u mata buta ah? Since he don't have brain n respect for u, you should do the same back to him. Let his children n wife know tat they have tak guna punya bapak....
    hahahaha... dun worry all of us will pray hard that a car will hit him n scold him back...ahahahaha how cruel i m !!!!

     
  • At Wednesday, March 08, 2006 11:14:00 PM, Blogger J-May said…

    I HATE MALAYSIAN MUSLIMS!!! there, i made my point!kakkkkakakaka....they r jus bunch of maggots!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home