Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Monday, April 24, 2006

A Near Experience in Lottery Strike.....Damn!

Last Friday, i dreamt of a cobra, big and quite pretty, in front of my room... n my Jacky was attempting to attack it... siao kia wan... made me so scared.. i was shouting n shouting(in my dream, of course) to ask him come to me.. me n him stayed on the bed, i had to call BOMBA.. ahahahah... and then, i got wake up a little while.. in my half asleep half awake condition, i told myself.. i must remember to ask Alex help me buy COBRA number today... (it's saturday, so got number la) must buy cobra, not other snake.. then continue to sleep n resume with other dunno what dream i cannot remember...

So, when i woke up, turn on my pc, saw Alex online.. he was at work that time.. then i go n tell him, "eh, later please chack for me the number for PYTHON then help me buy! what the!!!! i also dunno y i go n say PYTHON.. stupid me...

Anyways, he helped me buy PYTHON n the number is 606 for python and asked me what first number i wanna put.. so i put 1.... so it's 1606...

then after cooking dinner, it was 8 somehting, so i went to check online if i did strike anything... well... nope... not my lucky day i guess...

After dinner, i went out with Alex, wanted to buy shoe cabinet but damn.. no stock.. so went to giant for a walk.. after parking the car, while walking to the hypermarket, i told him, " today the number no open hor the PYTHON...then only i bloody realise i told him python instead of COBRA!!! in the middle of the parking lot, i kinda said it pretty loud when i realise my stupid mistake.. "OH MY GOD, IT'S A BLOODY COBRA, WHY THE HELL DID I TELL U IT'S A DAMN FUCKING PYTHON???"

then i don't know what COBRA number is to i asked him to call his uncle n ask, today got COBRA open or not? then he called n ask his uncle loe, saying " just now the python din open hor.. any other snake got open ar?" i was really hoping he would say no... i could not hear anything from the other side, waiting anxious for him to say NO... but he said... COBRA STRIKE TOTO FIRST PRIZE TODAY(COBRA number is 592, so will at least kena 3 numbers if i had gave the correct info... but fyi... Government Toto no play 3 numbers wan.. only Sdn. Bhd got play 3 numbers for Toto).. argh... my jaw nearly dropped.. it was indeed an unlucky day... wasn't really upset until he told me his grandma bought the number i bought as well... and his granny bet RM 10 for the number... so i'm not upset on not winning the couple of puluh bucks but was upset that i failed to make his granny happy... hehe... i bet she would be really happy to win at least a couple of hundred bucks... but due to my stupidity n stim-ness... i have failed... haha.. or else his granny will sayang me more adi.. keke....

aih.... kek si wa... hahaha.. anyways, better luck next time i hope.. haha... this is like ppl send it in front of u already but u throw it away... stupid me... really cannot accept, cannot believe man... i so damn know what is a cobra n what is a python... aiyo... dunno what got into me.. damn!!!!!!

and i wasn't drinking, i did not drink and i haven't been drinking... not even a drop... i did not take any drugs... not even a damn panadol but y so stupid eh... Melia, u got any other facts on stupidity besides alcohol make ppl stupid??? bwahahaha....

Look at first prize!!! it's 9592... 3 numbers at least... if not me, Alex n his granny would strike it.. if only i wasn't so stim that bloody Saturday morning...

3 Comments:

  • At Monday, April 24, 2006 1:18:00 PM, Blogger Su En said…

    well...chill wen... i think it was last week or the week before dad's white corolla's number was first prize...with the number 816..and the car was sold already...so hmmmmmp! i guess a lot of ppl always have their luck pass by...and i have this weird dream! my cousin who isnt married but engaged was pregnant...and she at the time in my dream was fighting evil!! like those who crawled out from graves...well the best thing i did, shed the thought of it...cause it was just freaky to me..haha
    so my advise is, chill!!! haha

     
  • At Monday, April 24, 2006 8:16:00 PM, Blogger *JaNicE* said…

    wah!! what a waste huh..well there's always a next time. And next time remember to focus and give the correct dream interpretation. and don't forget to tell me too la..so that i also can buy..LOL!!

     
  • At Tuesday, April 25, 2006 1:50:00 PM, Blogger Wenlynn said…

    wah en, ur dream bout ur cousin is damn freaky leh... hehe... janice, i tell u then how u wanna buy? haha.. share with me issit? hehehe.. aih... don really care bout the winning.. i just wanna make granny happy.. haha...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home