Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Belated pictures






Hello girls.. hehehe. i think this is my first post yahh???huahahaha. anyway, these are some of my belated graduation pictures. i still have some in my camera.. just havent loaded them yet.these ones are sent to me by my friends.. i will post some more soon-ish.. as soon as i get a chance to load pics fr my camera.it was a rather windy day..and i was freezing my arse off.im pretty sure my family was freezing their asses off too.. my mom was more like 'ai sui' so 'mai mia'. hahaha.wearing pretty dress den so cold i had to give her my trench coat. the one week they are here i didnt really take much pics with them also regretfully -_- then now they're gone.time flies so fast when ur up and happy. oh well.
my bro took some videos.. i m not sure if he knows how to upload them into that u-tube thing.. but neway i'll ask him and i'll try to load em along with more pics.as i as sayin to miss jmay, may has been a very good month for me.. first i secured my first full time job.den my graduation ceremony and had a fun got together with my family..den finally on 31st of may i got my PR.. =) yaay!!!! hpefully good things will last for a while.


p/s: got one pic of my bro, me n a guy..that guy is herbert.. my bf. i know i know.. most ppl dono his face.and his name..due to my errr lack of introduction. but i dont tink that is a good picture. looks weird one. got it off my bro. will get some better pictures.. ooo-kie!

3 Comments:

  • At Sunday, June 04, 2006 8:51:00 PM, Blogger Wenlynn said…

    u got your PR??? wow.. congratulations, and celebration yay yay... hahaha
    i am so happy for u.... well, things will surely go well.. wish ya all the best and i'll see ya end of this year.. i hope.. come back ya...!! muackss

     
  • At Sunday, June 04, 2006 10:49:00 PM, Blogger J-May said…

    CONGRATS miss MELIA!!!! woo hooo! told ya....MAY is a good month, tats y i was born tat month! :P heheheheheh....anyways, enjoy urself! and pls put more pics!

     
  • At Monday, June 05, 2006 3:05:00 PM, Blogger Su En said…

    congrats melia!!! wow....so many good news!!! yea..hope good things long!!...i'm so happy for you!!...so all the best in more things to come okay?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home