Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Saturday, June 24, 2006

GAP clothes

well, here are some GAP clothes that my sis bought me at a GAP store two days ago. here are the clothes that i got. All these costed abt $250+....for each of the clothes the range of price is $10+ to $20+...thts pretty cheap...if not converted to ringgit currency...okay something to get you guys 'envy'...lol...

i got some pics i went to marina del rey and the santa monica beach but mostly were blur...well will go again...cause its near...alrite enjoy the pics










4 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 2:15:00 PM, Blogger Wenlynn said…

    amboi, somemore is sis pay wan.. lagi jealous ni.. muahaha...

     
  • At Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:31:00 PM, Blogger *JaNicE* said…

    its really nice of ur sis to buy for u..when i first came here, my bro bought me heaps of stuff too..especially the necessities like winter clothing..haha soon after i got myself a job, i had to fend for myself..no more buying stuff for me..if i wanted/needed stuff i would have to save up n buy it myself. its either i save up, or i for go food and bills to buy stuff..haha tough choice..lol

     
  • At Thursday, June 29, 2006 12:25:00 AM, Blogger Su En said…

    yea, i think when you have to pay things with your own money, you appreciate the things that you buy better and you get better at managing your money too...but i would have preferred to spend my own money cause there's more satisfaction and i dont have to worry spending if its my own money, right?

     
  • At Thursday, June 29, 2006 8:52:00 AM, Blogger Wenlynn said…

    hahaha.. me leh.. to be frank.. i love both la.. hahaha... ppl buy for me i happy.. i buy for myself oso happy.. kekeke.. afterall, who don like to get gifts and free stuffs... muahahahhahaa... so both oso can satisfy me... hahahaha... very greedy hor... just telling the truth mah... kekeke... but hor, for now all things oso i buy myself laa... :( so only half satisfaction only.. the other half... so so only... so, would like to at least my sis bring me shopping sakan n she pays all for it.. tehehehe....muahahaha... waiting... waiting......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home