Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Asian Cocktail 2005 in Perth

Hey peps!As i told u guys before that i will be attending a cocktail party and i did!Not bad at all.......better than last year....well maybe because i wore my flowery dress....ehhehehehhehe......kan tiok!It was good....got to hang out with all my close friends in Perth and also some old college friends that I haven't met for so long. It was packed like sardines....but one dissapointed thing was.....i didnt find any potential bf.....kakakakaka.....nola, just too busy getting drunk....heheheh....i'm not desperate okiiieee....being single is not bad either ya know....i'm actually enjoying myself at the moment. Okla, cut the craps, i'm sure some of u don't want to hear about my freaking love-single life, watever it is.....here are the pics that i able to take despite my shakky hands due to some donno how high alcohol level in my body....hehehehe.....

Before going to the club......warming up with some posing with my 2 friends.....

At the club.......................

From left is Lydia (some of u already met her b4) and on the right is Tieng (she grew up here but from Malaysia-Melacca and she's same age as us)

We just reached the club nia, but cannot tahan wanted to take picture liao.... talk about hiao pos ha.....kekekekekke......

This guy in the picture with me is my Tai Lo, he's name is Thanh.....very very nice guy!Known him for 4 years liao....i'm actually closer with him than my own brother! (heheh....make sure my big bro' doesn't look at this blog).

The guy on the right is Kam, also one of my close friends, married already with one chhhhhhhhuuuuuubi son! hehehe.......he's from China but also grew up here, and his wife from Penang.

Then also took pictures with some college friends......

Aik! donno wat happened with my layout la....so cacat one!jumped here n there....nvmla....as long as u all can see enough liao la.....hehehehehhe...... if u want to see more, some of u already received my snapfish email. More pics there.....

I hope when i come back, we all also will be able to go out like tat, this time we have to remember to bring our cameras!!! Well, thats about it.....

Objective: Creat attention

Outcome: Succeed

Secondary Outcome: Had fun with friends

Okla, so sleepy dee....ZZZZzzzzzzzzz.......blog next time ~CYA!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home