Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The winner is.....

How could i miss this out.. haha... this is taken in Seoul Garden as well.... the Ms Jagung International goes to... jeng jeng jeng....
making her speech after her crowning glory.... i would like to thank my family, my bf, my GREAT frens in sp, pg, overseas.. hahaha.. kantiok ni... my relatives, my ex colleagues, especially to my ex- assistant manager, to Sanyo Penang, muahaha.... (leng boi is now swearing non-stop at me liao i bet! haha... i can predict her first 3 words... SI AH WEN!!! hahaha...) my neighbours, my ex-teachers, ex-lecturers, ex-schoolmates, ex-tadika mates, thanks to Seoul Garden for sponsoring the award... thanks to everybody.. eat more jagung ya!... muahahaha.. and WORLD PEACE!

thank you thank you....happily receiving her award, look at her kam tung face macam nak nangis, but macam nak gelak.. too happy i guess... muahahaha....



Miss Leng Boi, closing her mouth in disbelief sambil tergelak gelak when we announce her as the winner of Ms Jagung International 2006... Award presented by Miss Ah Goh (can see her hand) hahahaha

*Leng Boi don angry ya... hehehe... so susah u know i write all this... haha....


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home