Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Thursday, June 29, 2006

View this...

oklah....since I'm very lazy to upload the loads of pictures that i have...so i just put the link here okay...so you guys can view the pics which my sis posted in multiply....

here's a trip to Universal Studios :
http://sujen80.multiply.com/photos/album/90?last_read=1&mark_read=sujen80:photos:90&goto=17#reply17

and here's the food that i cook for me and my sis...its porridge and she havent had one in years...so you can see how she finished up those 2 bowls of it...haha...damn scary
http://sujen80.multiply.com/photos/album/92?last_read=1&mark_read=sujen80:photos:92

and here's some shots of the dogs in their new tops...the fat one is Baby and the thin one ( in stripes) is Bobi...the fat always bully the thin one...kesian lah...

and there are more videos that my sis captured when we went to Universal Studios...you can view them on my sis's site

okay...hope you guys enjoy it! its really worth a visit to the Universal Studios!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home