Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Little Momo

Let me introduce Momo.... my bro's fren's lil furkid... he's a cream coloured golden retreiver.. think he got mix a bit.... he tumpang-ed at my place cos he got no place to stay during that time... so my bro offered to be his nanny for few weeks... this was taken like first or second day he came... that time still cute cute baby boy... but very notty... bully my kie kie boy... bite kie kie's ears n whskers but his cuteness did not stayed long.. he grew up very fast.. and after few weeks, not this cute oredi la... hehe.. like rover.. very cute on the first few weeks, then not cute oredi for few months.. or at least a year.... that time cos not small not big.. like "sak boh sek" (boil-not-cooked) like that... but now he oredi got back to the owner.... be warned... cute momo pics below......


















1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home