Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Update: SC's life

Hi people!! It's been so long since I've written an entry in the blog. I am sorry, and u guys really have to forgive me coz' it's been a really busy term. I was away to Toronto in July for my elective, and was worked to my bones!! Spent another month back in KL, but during that time, was attached to Hospital Kuala Lumpur. Had some stuff to take care of as well. Anyways, I spent the Christmas this year in London. Luckily it isn't so boring and lonely coz' my sis's here! She's working in a hospital in North London, so we've been living together for abt 5 months now. As for my life... hmm... it's very routine, but there's been a lot of unexpected events in my life lately, more than before. People stumbling in and out of my life, less time for the people around me, and much less time for myself. I am currently in my final year, and well, my new year resolution is to take medicine more seriously, pass my finals, and finally, work!

Christmas in London-gosh, I should've taken pics. Well, we went shopping today and guess what? There's this 2-hour queue to buy Gucci! And everyone had to queue up outside the store in the cold! I think people are crazy! London's packed with people during Christmas. It is a really vibrant city during Christmas, with lights decorating the street, a shopping haven for shopaholics (like my sis), great food, and it's great if you are on a holiday. Living in the city itself is very draining. Too huge a crowd, all the year through. It does get a bit tiring after a while. Otherwise, life is good. :) No complaints. Take care people and have a great holiday! *Hugs*

1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, December 28, 2006 8:29:00 AM, Blogger Wenlynn said…

    finally.. u have spare some time to update us at least.. haha.. mayeb cos u could not come back this time of the year to join all of us for some catching up. but good to hear that u had a great Christmas in London... and u have been to so many places doing so many things n so many things had happened.... well.. anyhow, u take care of urself... have a great final year.... enjoy it to the fullest before fully on board to the RAT RACE.. i suppose u know how working life is after ur elective and attachment in few hospitals, rite? tough life, yea! urgh... keep in touch, keep us updated.... update urself too by visiting here often.... love ya.. miss ya...n.. u're forgiven.. kekeke... muackss

     

Post a Comment

<< Home