Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Monday, November 06, 2006

random thoughts

I am so bored out of my mind, which brings me to write this post. Thought i'd update u girls a little. Not like there's much to update anyway. oh well..here goes...

Work:
It's been slightly over 3 months that i'm working now, and i'm loving every bit of it. Great collegues, great environment, truly fun times. Working full time for me is like having a part time job, which really suits me as i'm such a slacker. On the other hand, i'm probably thinking of getting another job, like a part time in some recruitment/human resource company hopefully. Basically i thought that with my spare time, i should be learning stuff that's directly related to my degree. and that way, i've got 2 career prospects. Just a thought tho, if any of u got any feedback, feel free to make urself heard!

Holiday plans:
Unfortunately i wont be back this december. 2 of my collegues are goin away to Europe, which means that i wont be able to take leave. Sadly, i'll have to spend my Christmas here, which isnt a bad thing, but it would still be nice to spend Christmas at home. Brighter side of things, I'm planning to come home for CNY!!! Probably for 2-3 weeks. Really looking forward to that. Crossing fingers that everything works out as planned.

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, November 27, 2006 9:52:00 AM, Blogger Ling Wei said…

    Hmm...why don't you work full time what you have studied for these years and your current job as a part time??? I think this is suppose to be..Like me, I have experience in PCB background, loading p/order & chasing after delivery, update schedule tat is wat my routine job is...but on the other hand, my dreams is to venture in F&B,that is y i choose that as my part time..Is kind of fun...hehehe...

     
  • At Friday, December 22, 2006 11:25:00 AM, Blogger Wenlynn said…

    come back n we'll have another gathering!!! yay! can't wait!!! confirm with me the dates n let me try to arrange a day for us to come out all together... u know la.. now everyone have started working.. very hard to book them last minute!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home