Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ah Wen's back!

girls... finally... i blog again... hahahaha... but this time from my bro's pc... many things i wanted to blog actually bertimbun timbun in my pc but then.. now, my pc like wanna die oredi... argh.. i hope all my pics are not gone... potentially, the culprit is the mother board la.. :) sigh... have to burn a bigger hole in my already burnt pocket!! but pc fair soon.. beginning of august.. hopefully i'll find a good deal on new mother board n processor... oh ya... my contract with intel with end soon n since intel headcount is still being freeze... sigh... my boss don get to convert me... but anyways, i have got a new job.... i have another week in intel, and the next week, i'll be going on intensive(scary) training for my new job... anyways, i'll be going back to banking... but not mortgage this time :)

got a very bad news about mr khoo early in the morning a day after he passed... so sad... didn't even have the chance to visit him while he's still around.. but he did not want any visitors, i guess he's sad and depressed.... he's a very strong person to have struggle for his live until so far... he was a great teacher... he was my maths teacher in form 5, i have to say i did improve my maths a lot under his guidance cos he did pay more attention to me who u know... always gone missing from class in form 4.. and was once sent to his room... hahaha... so in form 5, since he is the teacher, he make sure in every maths class, i'll be around sitting at my desk all prepared for lesson... in fact he make sure i sit in class on every othert lesson...surely did and will miss him a lot... he was indeed one of the teacher who we will always remember... God bless his soul and may he rest in peace.

and urm.. the other day, coincidently i was in prai.... somewhere pacific... then i remembered many of you still haven't see this pretty banner from crystal bride... with Chia Lin and Sian Kiang as the model.... we did mention about it before.... so since not many have seen this although it has been there for a very long period of time.... so i go take the pics n let u all see la... hehe... just in case they might wanna change a new banner anytime soon cos this one has been up there for at least 2 years now... so girls... here it is...





3 Comments:

  • At Monday, July 17, 2006 3:05:00 PM, Blogger *JaNicE* said…

    welcome back ah wen! That's like a really really huge poster and its really nice.

    oh, btw, which bank will u be attached to?

    and blog about the trip to school..me wanna see photos :)

     
  • At Tuesday, July 18, 2006 9:42:00 AM, Blogger Wenlynn said…

    hahaha.. it's a giant one the poster.... nice eh... u know this girl rite? she's our batch sin min girl, ex Miss Kedah...

    urm.. i'll be attached to UOB bank..

    and the school trip.. liek i said.. my pc kinda wanna mati like that... i pray hard it's my mother board mati.. not my hard disk... u remember when i chatted with u, i told u my pc had problem and will reboot anytime... during that time i oredi cannot locate my hard disk... so everyday i pray it's not the hard disk... the motherboard mati nvm.. although it's more pricey to change a new one cos if i change, i need to get new processor also :( but then... the things in my hard disk are priceless especially all my pics in there!!! arghh... so take my mother board... not my HDD... primary hdd take nvm.. not my secondary one...i pray n pray n prayyyyyyy....

     
  • At Tuesday, July 18, 2006 6:25:00 PM, Blogger *JaNicE* said…

    yea yea i know who she is..and i pray for ur hard disk too! lol :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home