Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Back at ol' times!

Hey gurls, its been awhile, missing in action, hehe...thou its exam week, supposingly to do some studies, but i was exploring YouTube and guess what I found!?? Those video clips that inspired us to dance for gatherings and campfires. Hehehe.....Remember them?

The Britney Spears and N'SYNC performance we did in Ibrahim Campfire...


Then we danced for our school Gathering, Solid Harmonie-I'll Be There


But I couldn't find the unforgetable Jacky Cheung song...ahhaha...we performed that in our school Gathering as well but in different year. We did it half way cos we didnt have time to finish it. And of cos, who can forget the the time when someone dropped their shirt during the shirts swinging part. Hahahahha...btw, can sum1 pls tell me the name of the song, if they can even remember it. I really wanna find it! hehe....

And then there was another performance danced by some of us with our seniors (ai mee's batch). Its the Backstreet Boys - As Long As You Love Me


Ahhh......memoriesss....i miss old times!!i miss u gurlss!!anyways, enjoy the clips. also if any of u think that I left out some stuffs, then post it up in here okie. So far I can only remember 3 performances.

1 Comments:

  • At Saturday, November 11, 2006 1:17:00 PM, Blogger Su En said…

    oh my god mayyyyy.....that song i'll be there!!!!! my god...back to the good old days.....man i miss those times....haha anyway add me as friend in youtube. my id is suenong

     

Post a Comment

<< Home