Cherry Blossoms

Reflections of Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow......

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Our shopping/dinner trip at Queensbay

After so so so long of not blogging, here I am sharing some new updates.. since I’m now still free… haha.. better blog up the latest stuffs else I’m gonna get very busy soon n forget all about it… or will never actually have time for it! Anyways, to ur latest update, I am now going into the 3rd week back in Dell… yea yea… I have left banking job again for Dell.. just like I did previously to HSBC.. muahaha… okok… so it has been what… ½ years since I last blogged? Hehe… I have actually missed out blogging the entire episode of my life in UOB.. muahaha.. hopefully one day I can rajin-ly resize the pics I took with my bunch of ex-colleagues….

So, it’s the end of the year again!! And this year.. lesser ppl here now, since that En has gone to the States, SC decided not to come back this year.. so is Janice… Melia’s back but also with hectic schedule…. Goh is so busy either with her company’s stuffs or family… Lb is also busy with her stuffs.. haih.. Ai ling also with her job and her stuffs…Hu Nee also I think should be tied up with some stuffs too…May is also busy.. have to help with her bro’s wedding, jaga the shop…. Aileen also decided not to come back this time of the year..she’s in Malacca n very tied up too…Memek is complaining on how busy her job is… I will soon… haha… but currently still okay.. so I can still blog at the moment… did I missed out anyone?

Anyways, there’s a new mall in Penang.. the longest/biggest mall in Penang! Queensbay, Penang! Not many shops/outlets open yet but still a lot of people. Human nature la I guess.. everyone love new things! So we went to Queensbay to meet up for dinner n do some shopping last week… so below are the pics taken by some innocent passer-by-s approach by LB which I would say not very talented la… haha.. cos all our face a bit blur laa… hahaha…..


Xmas trees at the Centre Court..




1 Comments:

  • At Thursday, December 21, 2006 12:09:00 PM, Blogger Ling Wei said…

    Hallo!! u oso know how 2 say la, innocent passer-by, how should i know their talents handling the camera wo...Next time approaching innocent passer-by task better give other ppl liau. :P to be more fair, "lai lai li lai tam pom.."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home